Under Armour, Inc.
Madison, WI, United States
Clevel, Executive, 100k
Jun 08, 2022
Sep 21, 2022
VP, Global Ecommerce and Digital Products
Date: Jun 8, 2022
Location: Remote, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Vice President, Global Ecommerce and Digital Products will be responsible for creating and communicating a compelling vision of the future, defining UA’s digital product strategy and producing and prioritizing digital product roadmap for Ecommerce and Digital Products. Reporting to the SVP, Omni and serving as a member of the broader Omni team, the incumbent will work cross functionally and with regions to gain alignment, build, manage and execute the Global Ecommerce and Digital Products vision, strategy and roadmap. The end result is a compelling, best-in-class digital experience that drives brand loves across all ecommerce and other digital touchpoints.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ecom and Digital Product Management: Responsible for the overall vision and strategy for global Ecom and all digital products (6), driving innovation and delivering against ambitious goals working closely with CX and Consumer Insights. Will also be the team liaison with technology ensuring clear business requirements and alignment across multiple stakeholders.
• Ecom and Digital Product Roadmap Development- Responsible for intake, prioritization and communication of the ecom and digital product roadmap to the technology team, working with a cross functional team of stakeholders.
• Digital Product Design (also called User Experience (UX) Design: Manages the team that designs the user experience of all digital products working closely with CX.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Core product management skills
• Experience working on ecom, mobile apps, and other digital products with several millions of active users per month. Knowledge of product testing (qualitative interviewing, surveys, A/B tests). Detailed knowledge of the mobile software development lifecycle. Highly technical and skilled at using consumer insights and analytics to build relevant digital experiences.
• Shows visionary thinking and demonstrates expert knowledge to solve complex, organization -wide or externally facing issues
• Strong relationship and consensus building skills
• Track record of hiring, leading and training high-performance teams
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively present to senior leadership
• Strong organizational and project management skills
Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree, with strong technical expertise
• 15 years of experience
• Location: remote
• Travel: likely 1 trip per month
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here .
Under Armour, Inc.
Website : http://www.underarmour.com