Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Healthcare, Clevel, Executive, Manager, 100k
Chief Clinical Officer
1303BRLocation:Southpointe 675 Job Description:Job Summary: This position is a member of the senior executive team reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. The Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) provides administrative and programmatic leadership and direction for all clinical functions, including regulatory and accreditation oversight. The CCO provides clinical expertise and programmatic consultation within various modalities, as required. Will collaborate with the Chief Medical Officer, Chief Experience Officer, and Chief Strategy Officer to promote the highest quality clinical and medically necessary care and ensure evidence-based practices are available to our consumers. This position will oversee the integration and alignment of services across systems of care to help fulfill the varied requirements of our funding streams. Will serve as the primary clinical voice for clinical strategy and program development decisions in support of AspenPointe’s mission, values, and strategic priorities. The CCO is a senior executive position and is responsible for leading the strategy, implementation, and monitoring of all day-to-day clinical services, standards and preferred practice protocols in support of AspenPointe’s strategic vision and plan.
• Responsible for ensuring provider adherence to clinical, Federal, and State requirements, in addition to ensuring accreditation standards, as applicable.
• Be an adaptive, strategic, creative and innovative clinical leader.
• Provides clinical expertise, oversight, initiative, leadership and programmatic consultation to promote high quality clinical care and evidence-based practices.
• Provides administrative and clinical supervision as needed and develops outcome measures for treatment and monitors and evaluate the effectiveness of clinical and training.
• Develops, administers and adheres to organizations key performance indicators and metrics.
• Develops and oversees the implementation of all programs provided under the auspices of the Clinical Divisions of AspenPointe, with ongoing monitoring of the quality of these programs.
• Identify gaps of service in the community and implement a plan of action, including finding strategic methods of funding.
• Ensures that agency standards regarding record keeping are maintained across clinical divisions.
• Collaborates with the Chief Medical Officer to ensure coordination between medical and clinical/administrative issues as they might impact upon direct services.
• Participates in strategic planning related to clinical programming at AspenPointe.
• Develops, implements, and monitors the quality of programs for Clinical Services in accordance with agency goals and objectives.
• Works with the Executive Team on the development and implementation of organizational strategy and objectives.
• Develops and implements strategic goals related to planning, implementation, quality improvement, and ongoing management of behavioral health clinical programming.
• Develops, evaluates, and contributes to revision of quality of care and quality improvement activities.
• Identifies and promotes collaborations with internal and external stakeholders.
• Reviews, revises, and, when necessary, develops clinical policies and procedures.
• Prepares viable budgets and manages the budgets with attention to both revenue and expenses.
• Uses financial information to inform or drive programmatic decisions.
• Enhances professional growth and development of clinical staff through formal and
• Represents AspenPointe at local, regional, state, and national levels as necessary.
• Ensures staff assigned to Clinical Divisions of AspenPointe meet access requirements budgeted for the respective positions.
• Oversees utilization management of clinical programming at AspenPointe.
• Represents AspenPointe in the community by attending networking and educational opportunities and promoting the positive reputation of the Clinical Programs.
• Directs, coordinates, and maintains relationships with community partners and other stakeholders
• Serve on various staff and board committees, as assigned
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Master’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, or directly related field.
• Licensure: Active Colorado Professional license required (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LP)
• Colorado Addictions Counselor III (CACIII) or Licensed Addiction Counselor preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years post licensure experience providing psychological intervention; Minimum of three (3) years supervisory and management responsibility, including experience in clinical program development, budget development and clinical personnel supervision.
• Experience with federal/state and administrative requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively and constructively as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Ability to build rapport and work closely and cooperatively with internal staff, external customers and community members.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective presentation skills.
• Embodies a commitment to:
o Passion: a commitment to being present in the moment to create excitement and allow individuals to utilize their passion in daily functions. Help individuals connect their daily responsibilities with AspenPointe’s larger mission
Humility: Level setting with all parties and advocates for all voices within AspenPointe
Corporate Citizenship: continued commitment to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of our workforce and their families, as well as the local community and society at large.
Value in diversity: ability to recognize the value in differing perspectives, culture, etc., and leveraging those diverse components to develop experiences aligned with our internal and external communities
o Innovation: thinking differently than the status quo to explore opportunities that provide a competitive advantage.
FUN: Contribute to, and be part of, an environment where individuals feel joy, comfort and connected to the organization’s larger initiatives, while simultaneously experiencing a sense of cultural acceptance and belonging
Integration: cross functional implementation of theory, principles, and best practices from across the behavioral health industry in order to improve execution of strategies and deliver high quality experiences
o Excellence: unwavering commitment to work that reflects the standard our colleagues and persons expect and deserve.
Transparency: communication, steward of resources, and the mistakes one makes (Fail/Fail Fast/Fail Fast Forward), while giving credit where it is due.
Safety: speaks to interconnectedness of all facets (departments and personnel) of the organization
AspenPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.Auto req ID:1303BRPositions Remaining:1Posting Title:Chief Clinical OfficerWork Schedule:8am-5pmState:Colorado : CO City:Colorado Springs Days of the week:Monday- FridayHours per Week:40Address:675 Southpointe Ct.
Website : http://www.aspenpointe.org/