Our client is one of the strongest, most well-capitalized banks in California is seeking to add commercial lenders throughout the Bay Area with a proven track record. You will have big bank resources at your fingertips coupled with the unparalleled, high-touch personalized services of a community bank.
Sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships, providing financial advice to customers, selling appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients, identifying and successfully capitalizing on cross-sell opportunities and making appropriate referrals. Managing portfolio and credit quality.
- 5 or more years of commercial lending experience
- Strong relationship management and business development skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Considerable knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Established book of business strongly preferred
If you meet the above requirements you are strongly encouraged to apply. Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted immediately for interviews. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in San Francisco.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
MRI Coastal Group
Website : http://www.mricoastalgroup.com/
Today, unprecedented changes are transforming virtually every aspect of how people work and how companies hire. Management Recruiters International is providing the staffing innovations that help client companies successfully adapt to these changes. With the magnitude of our resources and services, no other executive staffing solutions organization comes close to us in size and capabilities.