Our property in Scranton is undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation.
Assist with renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed for minimal cost. In addition, we have properties in Harrisburg and Matamoras that you will assist in overseeing their PM programs. BASIC PURPOSE: Develop, implement and manage emergency programs, programs for the operations and maintenance of all equipment and physical structures and landscaping in compliance with corporate/franchise standards, local, state and national codes and regulations to protect the assets, guests and employees, to ensure optimum operations, minimize expenses and maximize customer satisfaction.
ORGANIZATIONAL SCOPE: Position is responsible for the short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of the engineering division. Recommends the area’s budget and capital expenditures and manages expenses within approved budget constraints. Participates in total hotel management as a member of the hotel Executive Committee.
1. Supervise the Human Resources in the division to attract, retain and motivate the staff; hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication vehicles, discipline and terminate, as appropriate.
2. Develop, recommend, implement and manage the division’s budget capital expenditure plan, forecasts and objectives consistent with maintain a first class property and management’s expectations.
3. Develop, implement and manage a maintenance program and negotiate maintenance contracts for the hotel, the grounds and all of the equipment in compliance with corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations to ensure the safety, convenience and satisfaction of all guests, managers and employees to protect the assets and maintain the property in a first class condition. (20%)
4. Develop, implement and direct all Emergency Program; ensure all equipment is maintained, conduct inspections and drills, ensure compliance with all codes and regulations, train all employees and maintain accurate records to ensure a safe environment which protects the assets, guests and employees.
5. Develop, implement and manage an energy conservation program for property to minimize expenses.
Education: More than two years of post high school education, but less than a degree from a four year college.
Experience: Four to five years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
Skills and Abilities:
• Requires advanced knowledge of Building Management/engineering. May require considerable working knowledge or other major areas in the hotel and the skill to integrate and communicate that information.
• Requires analyzing activities and/or information involving some original data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical conclusions.
• Requires management skills.
• Ability to provide information and associated services to hotel management and guests.
Twin Tier Hospitality
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org