VP Product Management
VP Product Management','00104053','!*!Come join the QuickBooks Online Business as the Vice President, Product Management. Our goal is to create the most popular small business management application and platform worldwide. Our mission is to increase our customer base 6 fold in < 5 years... from hundreds of thousands to multiple millions of happy, active customers using our platform and solutions from Intuit and third party developers.
This position reports to the General Manager of the QuickBooks Online Business and provides leadership and execution for our global SaaS / mobile business management platform and applications. The individual will be responsible for leading a 50 person product management team to deliver awesome product experiences for small business worldwide. This leader and team will drive all online financial solutions product initiatives throughout the lifecycle from vision, concept testing, development, launch, measurement and ongoing enhancement. The product management leader will also represent the product in marketing & communication activities around the globe.
Product Vision and Leadership
· Collaborate with SBFS, SBMS and APD leadership and product teams to define the platform vision required extend Intuit’s small business solution leadership worldwide.
· Provide leadership, motivation and hands-on direction to product management, design and development teams in service to delivering awesome product experiences.
· Cultivate an agile and results-driven culture in which innovation and excellence are expected and customer experiences that are easy, fast and delightful is the standard.
Product Strategy and Planning
· Drive and facilitate the product strategy and planning process across the online ecosystem to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies to delight small business and accountants.
· Engage online ecosystem stakeholders to align on clear, actionable product strategy and priorities to deliver optimal results for customers and the business.
Product Roadmap and Execution
· Drive definition of the product roadmap to deliver small business delight and maximize growth of the user base worldwide.
· Gain confidence and alignment with SBFS, SBMS, APD and regional GTM teams.
· Define product priorities and schedules in collaboration with product development leadership across the small business and accountant ecosystem.
· Deliver awesome experiences that delight users with beautiful designs and dead simple solutions to their most important problems.
Leadership and Talent Management
· Recruit and mentor world-class product management organization and team.
· Motivate the team through proactive performance management, clear accountability and on-going measurement against goals
· Acquire top talent to support a high performing team
· Provide coaching and development opportunities to team for career growth','!*!
Self-starter who can simultaneously manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects and deliver outstanding results
Thinks quickly on his/her feet, is practical and “street smart” – and wants win.
Inspirational leader who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels of the organization and establish and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners
Unwilling to accept behavior inconsistent with Intuit values
Business-minded strategic thinker with a strong ability to execute for results
Demonstrated leadership experience in a complex business
Tough-minded but able to be flexible when the situation demands it, able to think on feet, ability to engage in searching, critical discussion without personalizing outcomes
High integrity in all dealings – internal, external, and personal; non-political, while understanding internal and external political dynamics
Ability to lead and communicate with a team of high performing professionals, provide coaching and developmental opportunities
Education and Experience
Ten years of leadership experience in an innovative, consumer-insights driven organization competing in high-growth global markets
Experience with the development, launch, sale and support of new products
Highly technical, able to communicate with engineers on technical topics. Past development experience a plus.
Consumer social/community platform experience a plus
Tenacious and resourceful problem solver with deep analytics skills
Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities
Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
Strong project management and performance management skills
Ability to hit ground running in a complex, matrixed organization
MBA or equivalent experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users and seven million small businesses.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: ****Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
','Product Mgmt','United States of America-California-Mountain View','','Full-time','','false','VP Product Management