Are you looking for an exciting career in an award-winning, rapidly growing hospitality company? **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a hotel development and management company, is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia with more than 25 years developing and operating an expanding portfolio of the finest brands available.
If you are an ambitious person with a passion for the hotel business, who will share our dedication to exceptional customer service, we'd love to hear from you!
Total responsibility for the entire hotel facility including physical building structure, hotel's appearance, all mechanical, Electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment.
1) Perform routine maintenance on mechanical, HVAC & technological equipment and determining what kind of maintenance is needed
including work done by outside vendors and contractors.
2) Must be able to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or
3) Responsible for management of maintenance expenses to maximize hotel profitability.
4) Active management and supervision of all work and repairs being performed; will be a hands-on Chief Engineer that requires active and
5) Collaborates with the General Manager to prioritize improvements through capital expenditures.
6) Conduct routine inspections of the hotel property to maintain standards per brand, state, federal & local regulations.
7) Perform and or assign all preventative maintenance work. (Complete all guest rooms every 90 days)
8) Ensure aggressive guest first approach among team members. Remedy guest complaints within 30 minutes, or if not possible, notify the
Front Desk or General Manager for proper follow up.
9) Conduct weekly inventory of supplies. Purchase and order supplies maintaining budget guidelines.
10) Comply with departmental, hotel and corporate operating standards.
11) Clean & maintain the whirlpool and outside pool, i.e. back washing vacuuming, and keeping the tiles and skimmer clean.
12) Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by employee's manager.
1) Must have 3 to 5 years experience as a Chief Engineer with a hotel or experience as a building, apartment or condo Maintenance Engineer
where attention to customer service is critical.
2) Must have a valid drivers license
3) Needs good interpersonal & communication skills
4) HVAC experience preferred
5) Pool certification preferred
6) Must be able to work flexible hours and be on call 24 hours a day if an emergency arises
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
LTD Hospitality Group