Posting Job Title:
Regional VP, Operations - Pac West
El Segundo, CA, US
Area of Interest:
Posting Job Description
The Regional Vice President of Operations is responsible for leading an executive level management team in successfully executing strategic initiatives that improve the overall customer experience, supporting regional growth targets, meeting defined financial targets and creating a positive work environment for all associates. Time Warner Cable ' s Pac West market includes Southern California and small markets in Arizona, Washington, Idaho and Colorado. The Pac West market has approximately 2.9 million customer relationships, 6.3 million households and 3,200 employees, as well as 800 Contractors.
- This position is the leader for the Pac West market, and as such will be responsible for the ultimate success of the entire Residential Operations.
- Consistently achieve outstanding customer satisfaction results with a focus on improving operational performance and achieving all performance metrics.
- Monitor and analyze all matters that impact operational performance and take appropriate action to address trends.
- Drive excellence in operational performance that results in improved bottom line results.
- Work with the enterprise to create and execute strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience and reduce unnecessary transactions.
- Will be accountable for financial performance. Maintain a strong understanding of monthly financials.
- Support the market on in its efforts to standardize business practices and capture efficiencies. Work collaboratively with peers to maximize all opportunities that improve business results.
- Drive performance to best in class in Technical Operations, metrics, customer experience and employee morale. Consistently review opportunities for process improvements.
- As a business partner, collaborate and consult with local VP Human Resources to support Market/local initiatives supporting people strategy; participate in managing local employee resources to ensure operation objectives are met.
- Work with local VP of Communications to support Market initiatives for internal communications, external communications and community relations, including maintaining excellent relationships with local community leaders.
- As a business partner, work with all cross functional teams to ensure a best in class customer experience that includes Engineering, Care, Sales, Marketing.
- Provide leadership that facilitates open candid communication, sharing ideas and best practices and building strong cross- functional relationships.
- Translate the organization ' s mission, values and business goals into individual and team goals.
- Inspire employees at all levels to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- 10 plus years of experience in a related operations management role with at least five years of experience in large market leadership, 1 million subscribers.
- Technical Operations background preferred with working knowledge of Dispatch Operations, Field Service and Maintenance teams.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, prioritization skills and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrated change management aptitude and ability. Takes a proactive role in bringing about change, applying new ways to develop the business through improved management of people and processes.
- Solid communication skills to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff and/or outside contacts. Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Ability to think strategically and identify critical success factors when developing strategy and plans for assigned area of responsibility.
- Ability to effectively lead within in a matrix organization.
- Ability to proactively develop and maintain solid business partnerships to ensure success in balancing the department and customer needs with the legal and financial expectations of the organization and ensure needed business outcomes.
Controlling Establishment ID:
00283 - El Segundo Continental Blvd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most - at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.