About This Position
The Executive Director is responsible for providing senior leadership to the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Medical Foundation service line assigned. The Executive Director is responsible for developing the overall strategic plan of the service line including patient care, employee engagement, organizational development, change management, human capital management, physician engagement, financial management and program delivery.
The Executive Director is expected to lead in a manner that reflects the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Medical Foundation mission, vision and values and incorporate such into daily interaction with peers, employees, physicians and patients.
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in a leadership capacity.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university. Masters degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Experience in an Integrated Healthcare Delivery System.
- Breadth of experiences encompassing knowledge of medical group operations to demonstrate understanding of an Integrated Delivery System.
- Experience managing multiple, large-scale, complex projects.
- Experience managing 40 physicians in multiple medical group practices.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Medical Foundation is an affiliate of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. - the fifth largest hospital system in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the many communities we serve.
As **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.