Partial Job Description
1) Report to the CEO, VP of Lab Operations and R&D
2) Serve as a key partner to senior leadership in overseeing lab and research operations
3) Oversee daily operations of the processing laboratory
4) Supervise scientific staff
5) Retain ultimate responsibility when delegating responsibilities to a designee
6) Develop and oversee laboratory policy and procedures for clinical and research
7) Interact with Medical Director as to policy and procedures
8) Maintain regulatory requirements for State and Federal regulatory bodies in conjunction with Quality Assurance Department
9) Lead all research and development projects to completion which brings a product to market
10) Oversee Laboratory budgetary issues
12) Recommend standards of operation to Medical Advisory Board
12) Maintain strong interaction with CEO concerning laboratory/medical issues
13) Maintain patent portfolio for the organization
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:
****2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
****We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
Qualifications / Skills Required
1) Doctorate degree
2) Minimum 10 years of experience in life sciences sector (biotech, pharma, or med device)
3) Experience with patents and regulatory affairs in dealing with INDs, etc.
4) Experience in auditing other processing facilities
5) Strong background in all applicable regulations to include but not be limited to AABB, OSHA and FDA regulations and guidelines
6) Demonstrated record of presentations and publications
7) Demonstrated ability to think strategically, understand and actively contribute to strategic planning and the development of strategic plans consistent with the mission and vision of the organization
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in San Francisco.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Sterling Life Sciences