The Omni-channel Operations Manager is responsible for the overall site
operations for e-Commerce, including: order management, call center
and fulfillment operations, risk management, and coordination with NEX store
operations. This position owns and is responsible in the planning and daily
management of the e-Commerce channel. The Omni Channel Operations
Manager is part of the leadership team responsible for implementing/operating a
world-class Omni-channel platform to deliver on our vision of becoming our
customer's top-of-mind retailer for any product, in any channel, at any time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning: Develop business planning of e-Commerce and
Omni-channel strategic projects.
- Operational Planning: Drives the business planning process for the e-Commerce
channel, coordinating with the VP, General Merchandise Managers, VP
Marketing Communication, VP Marketing Insight, Customer Care, Store
Operations, Information Technology, Finance, and 3rd party fulfillment partners.
- Operational Planning: Analyzes industry trends, customer feedback, and
business requirements to develop a site development plan that maximizes ROI.
- Operational Execution: Develops and oversees site design to increase the
- Operational Execution: Ensures that the back-end customer experience is
optimal (order processing, shipping, fraud prevention, returns, in-stock inventory
- Operational Execution: Responsible for achieving sales and profit objectives for
e-Commerce channel. Analyzes operational KPI to ensure that goals are
achieved; initiates corrective action when goals are not met.
- Operational Execution: Initiates, develops, plans and coordinates testing and
internal communication in a collaborative effort with Store Operations team to
work towards the goal of becoming a Omni-Channel leader.
- Operational Planning: Prioritizes functional enhancements to our e-Commerce
- Operational Planning: Develops, tracks and manages Service Level Agreements
(SLA's), quality monitoring, development processes and reporting and metrics as
- Operational Planning: Provides project management leadership for cross-
functional and / or matrix teams on multiple projects that have a significant impact
on e-Commerce initiatives, including supply chain, logistics, customer support and
- Operational Planning: Responsible for all operational budgets and provides
KPI reporting to cross-functional support teams and upper management.
- Operational Execution: Responsible for third-party vendor components,
including Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contract management.
- Operational Execution: Develops merchandise on-boarding plan based on
revenue and profit goals.
- Operational Execution: Develops Drop Ship program goals, procedures, and
A Total of 10 years of experience, consisting of the following:
Three years experience gained in professional, technical or other responsible work that enabled the applicant to acquire knowledge of retail practices; store operations; demonstrated expertise in dealing with others in person-to-person work relationships; the ability to analyze problems and use mature judgment.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR EXPERIENCE:
1 year of academic study above the high school level may be substituted for 9 months of experience, up to a maximum of a 4 years bachelor's degree for 3 years of general experience.
Seven years of progressively responsible substantive management experience which demonstrated an understanding of the needs, problems and solutions in administering management programs relating to most of the following:
>Online operations leadership experience including call center and customer service
>Process change management, project and program management, and strategic planning
>Project prioritization experience balancing customer needs and fiscal responsibility
>Demonstrate strong, problem solving, project management, communication, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
> Retail operational experience
>Procurement practices, methods, procedures and business processes >Supervisory experience