$40,000.00 - $50,000.00
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is looking for a sales minded Staffing Manager to join a successful team.
Not afraid of cold calling Healthcare Professionals (300 call per week minimum quota)? Networking? Talking with clients? Asking for referrals? Working in a fast paced and rewarding environment? Great! We would love to talk with you!
Our best fit is someone who embraces these traits:
*Activity based (300 calls per week)
*Driven and competitive
The Staffing Manager position will help maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork. This position reports to the Market Manager and will be required to maintain company core values of Integrity, Candor, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. If these are the qualities you admire and possess, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the place for you. Our vision is to become the only choice for healthcare professionals who care about quality, service and performance and we are achieving it. Through aggressive sales, marketing, recruiting and staffing we make it happen!
Sales Minded | Sales quotas | Sales person | Recruitment Sales | Staffing Sales | Client Sales
*Industry leading organization with offices throughout the U.S.
*Stable company with 25 years of successful growth
*Aggressive, marketing-focused company
*Great benefits including medical insurance and 401(K) program (for eligible positions)
*Ability to qualify for Presidents Club and visit places like Aruba & Puerto Rico as your reward!
• Bachelor Degree and/or a minimum of 1 years related experience, preferably in the health care industry is required
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for candidate recruitment, selection, compensation and benefits and/or similar or relevant work experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products, Internet Job Boards and internet recruiting
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in recruiting, staffing, production methods, human resources, and/or similar or relevant work experience
• Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
• Knowledge of principles and methods for selling recruiting services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales management systems.
• Ability to work effectively independently and with other team members
• Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
• Must show attention to detail
• Must successfully complete on-boarding, including both the coursework and passing the entrance exam to the Succeeding at Supplemental class or be subject to further disciplinary action up to and including termination
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. participates in
to confirm work authorization. Please visit
****for more information.