$100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Volt has an exciting opportunity in Santa Barbara, CA for an ASIC Layout Design Engineer.
The Design Engineer will us Mentor Graphics IC Station Software for Integrated Micro-Controller design and 3D ROIC design. ASIC's will be used in 3D LIDAR Cameras.
Contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Volt is an equal opportunity employer!
5 years of relevant industry experience
Knowledge/expertise in the following areas:
1. Must have experience working on large high speed ASIC designs.
2. Good understanding of CMOS Process Technologies.
3. Working knowledge of Mentor Graphic ‘s IC Station Software.
4. Familiar with DRC and LVS setup and execution.
5. Able to read and understand schematic circuit diagrams.
6. Working knowledge of ASIC floor planning and execution.
7. Basic understanding of CPU architecture.
8. Basic understanding of Read out Integrated Circuits.
9. Performance circuit analysis.
10. Proficient in HSPICE.
11. Unix environment experience.
12. Proficient in Schematic capture.
13. Good communications skills.
BS/MS or PhD.
Expertise in and understanding of Readout and/or CPU architecture layout and circuits.
Santa Barbara, CA
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 Annual DOE