Truths related to finding a 100K job
Several myths are associated with the search for 100K jobs. One of such myth is that the jobs of executive level are most easily found through recruiters as well as high level, fee-based job boards. The truth is that both the fee-based job boards and recruiters can seriously limit the job search of a person as well as the responses received.
A 100K job of executive level can be best found by making use of the following system:
• Identifying the industry of one's interest
• Identifying the position sought
• Working into those industries
To achieve success, one needs to have a plan in mind in addition to a remarkable level of experience in the market. Finding an executive job without an idea of what is being sought and no experience will likely prove a stumbling block in finding new work.
Techniques of finding 100K jobs
One needs to follow the right techniques to find a suitable and highly paid 100K job.
Identify the most suitable market
One should have a clear image in mind about what industry one is interested in. Some examples of the identification of market are: technology companies with annual revenue of $20-$50 million, developers and owners of the out-patient surgery centers, etc.
Identifying one's position
To assist the targeting of one's resume, one needs to be logical about the kind of position being pursued. One also needs to make sure if there are any other promising or similar positions that may provide more security, more experience, and more challenge.
Commencing a drive to penetrate into that market/position
This can be done several ways:
1. Signing up a company to research the industries and contacts that perfectly fit into the career parameters of a person.
2. Browsing a website to personally search for options.
3. Appoint an assistant for the mundane administrative tasks of the job search like sending out the resumes and mail merging the documents.
4. Find growth opportunities by establishing an uncomplicated tracking system through internet or a usual checking of trade journals and business.
5. Have a list of the PE firms or VC firms specializing in the particular industry of one's choice.
These are a few simple ways to find a good 100K job.